I used an idea from Pinterest to make a bracelet. Since there were no directions linked, I collected all the items needed and thought I'd give it a go.
1. Stamp the year on the back with 1/8" numbers. I think it will be a nice way to keep track of when the attraction was visited.
2. Punch a hole in the penny for the jump ring.
3. Add the jump ring and set aside. Don't close the jump ring yet.
4. Grab your Lobster Claw clasp, two jump rings and a length of copper chain. Measure your wrist, cut the chain, add a jump ring to one end and a jump ring and the clasp at the other.
5. Add the pennies by evenly spacing them around the chain. As time goes by, it will fill up, so don't worry too much about how they are spaced and which way they hang.
Adding a nice bead near the clasp would be a nice touch.
Though it IS a very noisy bracelet, like wearing a wind chime on your wrist, I see it as something that will be handed down for its memories.